A WAN is a telecommunication network that covers a broad area (i.e., any network that links across metropolitan, regional, or national boundaries). Business and government entities utilize WANs to relay data among employees, clients, buyers, and suppliers from various geographical locations. In essence this mode of telecommunication allows a business to effectively carry out its daily function regardless of location. (Wikipedia)
Utilize CCI’s portfolio of service providers to connect your business, near and far!
What this means to you:
- Global availability.
- Quality of Service routing.
- Multicasting for improved bandwidth conservation.
- Seamless Frame Relay / ATM integration.
- Stringent Service Level Agreements.
- Multiple access options.
- Any-to-any connectivity.
- Streamlines network management, planning, and expansion.
- CCI Advantage: Comes with a single point of contact for complete carrier management, customized account planning, effective provisioning, superior support and consolidated billing statements.