Businesses use conference calls daily to meet with remote parties, both internally and outside of their company. Common applications are client meetings or sales presentations, project meetings and updates, regular team meetings, training classes and communication to employees who work in different locations. Conference calling is viewed as a primary means of cutting travel costs and allowing workers to be more productive by not having to go out-of-office for meetings.
What this means to you:
With CCI’s Conference-On-Demand your calls can happen at a moments notice. You decide when and where you have a conference call – no reservations necessary. Conference-On-Demand presents you with conference calling that has the flexibility of 24-hour availability, allowing you to meet the ever-changing demands of your business.
Individual Conference Calling Services
- Generic, Non-Branded Dial-In Number Callers will hear a generic welcome message when they dial in and join a conference call.
- Private-Branded Dial-In Number Callers will hear your customized greeting when they dial in and join a conference call.
- Post-Call Attendance Reports
- Conference reports are a great way to track your conference call attendance. Report information includes time in and out of the call and the caller ID of each participant. Emailed to you shortly after each conference.
- Roll Call
- The Roll Call feature prompts callers to state their names when they enter the conference call. Roll Call is configured to play back to either just the moderator or to the entire call.
- Recorded Playback Center
- We host your recorded calls and allow unlimited playback. Calls are posted for 30 days.
- Larger Capacity Accounts/Jumbo Account allows up to 250 participants on your conference calls.
- Mega Account allows up to 350 participants on your conference calls.
- You can download all of your recordings to your computer in minutes in a .WAV format.