Through our carrier partners, CCI is able to offer our customers the best on-net fiber based offering of any telecommunications provider. From a DS1 to an OC48, CCI can provide your business with the Internet connectivity it requires, whether you’re connecting locally or across the nation.
- Wide variety of global access methods including Ethernet and optical-based connections.
- An extensive range of features and options to match your business needs.
- The option for around-the-clock monitoring of the network. Industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- CCI Advantage: Comes with a single point of contact for complete carrier management, customized account planning, effective provisioning, superior support and consolidated billing statements.
- T1 (1.544 Mbps): Allows 30 or more users to transmit high-capacity e-mail traffic and files.
- T3 (10 to 45 Mbps): Provides fast response times and enables more complex network applications such as ERP, CRM, VoIP and Video.
- OC3 (155 Mbps): Provides ultra-fast connectivity for a wide variety of uses. Ideal for hosting large, high-traffic corporate sites.
- OC12 (622 Mbps): Can be used with high-volume users and applications such as Web hosting, search engines, and ISPs (Internet Service Providers).
- OC48 (2.488 Gbps): Provides high-speed bandwidth that is ideal for Web-centric companies focused on high-bandwidth applications, Web-hosting companies, and larger ISPs.
- Ethernet Services
- Scalable from 5 Mbps to 10 Gbps – more scalable than traditional telco circuits.
- Provides flexible, seamless connectivity to the Internet.
- Available on a wide array of delivery methods including copper, fiber, or SONET based networks.
- Available in product bandwidth options that include: Burstable, Burstable Select, and Tiered.
- Enables a local connection between the customer’s router and an IP hub with Port Only service option.
- Ideal for net-centric companies such as Internet Service Providers (ISPs) and Application Service Providers (ASPs).