VoIP is a family of technologies, methodologies, communication protocols, and transmission techniques for the delivery of voice communications and multimedia sessions over Internet Protocol (IP) network. (Wikipedia)
What this means to you:
- Comprehensive Options
- CCI VoIP Services
- The CCI Network Services’ network-based VoIP service is an IP telephony service delivered remotely from the CCI network. The service utilizes a carrier-class, network-based, fully redundant VoIP platform to provide scaleable and secure call control and features for a variety of end-user IP devices including native IP phone sets and Analog Terminal Adapters (ATAs).
- Direct to Carrier Services
- The Network-Based Enterprise VoIP service is ideal for customers who seek to realize the productivity and cost benefits associated with VoIP, but choose to focus their in-house IT resources on core business demands rather than on maintaining an enterprise VoIP infrastructure.
- Migrating from traditional copper-wire telephony to VoIP reduces monthly phone costs.
- VoIP allows both voice and data communications to be run over a single network, which can significantly reduce infrastructure costs.
- The prices of extensions on VoIP are lower than for PBX and key systems.
- CCI Advantage: Comes with a single point of contact for complete carrier management, customized account planning, effective provisioning, superior support and consolidated billing statements.