A Private Line or tie line is a service that involves dedicated circuits, private switching arrangements, and/or predefined transmission paths, whether virtual or physical, which provide communications between specific locations. (Wikipedia)
What this means to you:
- Speed and Scalability: Services offered through end-to-end dedicated circuits supporting synchronous data transmissions at speeds of 1.544 Mbps up to 10 Gb.
- Privacy: A dedicated private line offers one of the most secure network environments possible.
- Global Coverage: Includes metro, domestic and International service availability.
- Multiple Configuration Options: Includes various point-to-point and point-to-multipoint scenarios.
- CCI Advantage: Comes with a single point of contact for complete carrier management, customized account planning, effective provisioning, superior support and consolidated billing statements.
- Metro Private Line Service: A dedicated, point-to-point, or point-to-multipoint service capable of supporting voice, data and video communications, with DSO / DS1 / DS3 options available.
- Domestic Private Line Service: Provides a dedicated, point-to-point or point-to-multipoint service across the continental U.S. with analog, digital, optical or Ethernet hand-offs that are capable of supporting voice, data and video communications. Available from DS0 up to 10 Gbps service.
- Global Private Line Service: International point-to-point services that include international, national, and metro connectivity between the U.S. and international countries in major global regions across the world.